Our physiotherapists perform clinical reasoning accurately and thorough hands-on treatment. Continuation of treatment should be carried out by individually designed home exercise program.
We can help with
- Upper limbs – tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, arm pain, hand & wrist problems etc
- Lower limbs – ankle, knee, foot, heel, calf, shin, hamstring, Achilles pain
- Hip, Back & Pelvis pain
- Headache, Neck and Shoulder pain
- Injury and Recovery
- Sports injuries
- Posture & Performance
- Post orthopaedic surgery
- Children’s posture & growth
All sessions are run by physiotherapists.
Our physiotherapists provide thorough assessments and 1:1 exercise sessions to ensure your exercise program is tailored to your needs and injuries.
The benefits of Physiotherapy Clinical Exercises
- Build spine, core and overall body strength
- Decrease pain and stiffness, especially back pain and neck pain
- Improve posture
- Flatter and firmer abdominal muscles
- Help prevent osteoporosis
- Strengthen for Pre- and Post-Natal Women
- Improve sporting performance & Injury prevention
- Improve adolescent posture problem and growth
Clinical exercises are claimable on private healthfunds.
Children are to be assessed whether they are adequately growing. Focused areas are height, weight, posture, abnormal patterns (spine, pelvis, hips, knee and feet), bone ageing, body composition and flexibility. Thorough assessments are conducted and physiotherapists provide advice and treatment.
It is provided by our expert team of Remedial Massage therapists.
It relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility, and helps clear lactic acid and other waste. The treatment helps to alleviate pain and stiffness in the joints and muscles while aiding the healing process.
Want to book an appointment? Contact us now! 07 3841 0522